The Professional Bio
Stacey is a strategic digital marketer with over a decade of experience. She has achieved double-digit returns for those she worked with and for.
She has managed digital marketing for a one-person business to a publicly traded national retailer with a multi-million dollar budget.
Stacey has an MBA from the University of Georgia, focusing on marketing and entrepreneurship.
Her digital knowledge has come from hands-on learning and rolling up her sleeves. She has been lucky to work alongside some of the best teams at Google and other digitally-minded vendors.
You will find that she treats your business as if it is her own. She will guide you in the right direction and is as excited as you are with great results.
Personal Factoid Timeline:
- She began learning about digital when her boss said, “We have no budget. You can figure out how to build a website on your own.” And she did.
- She started her first business as part of her deal with her husband. “If you go through the selection process for special operations, I get to start a business.” He became an Army Ranger; she became an entrepreneur.
- Then, she successfully created multiple income streams while focusing on becoming a support system for military spouses, a sadly missing service.
- Her husband medically retired from the military after four deployments in GWOT, and they moved to northeast Georgia. She earned her MBA from the University of Georgia and walked across the stage seven months pregnant with their first (and only) son at graduation.
- She then entered the corporate world alongside most of her MBA classmates because it seemed like the path she was supposed to follow. Over the next ten years, she missed being in the world of entrepreneurship and impacting small businesses.
- In 2020, she ventured out independently and began working with smaller companies, including multiple businesses owned and operated by Veterans and law enforcement.